Now you can Download TV shows and movies on Netflix and watch them without an Internet connection from the Netflix app on your iOS or Android devices.
Netflix has realized that during this festive session most of their target audiences would be either travelling, or on an outdoor trip, or enjoying far from their television sets, hence the company has decided to cater their subscriber with the option to binge watch their favorite shows and movies on the go.
Few Fun Facts about Netflix-
1. As of October 2016, Netflix has more than 86.7 million subscribers in 41 countries.
2. Over 34 million subscribers are International.
3. 42% of Netflix subscribers are international viewers.
4. Viewers watched over 43 billion hours of content in 2016.
5. Every month users watch 10 billion hours of content and its growing.
6. Over 70% of the users binge-watch the movies and shows.
7. Average per hour cost to watch Netflix is $0.20.
8. Netflix user save over 160 hours by avoiding ads in traditional media.
9. Mobile devices are most preferred device of choice among the age group of 18-34 years.
10. 45% of US households has Netflix subscription.
11. US household market share for Netflix is Over 30% comparing to only 10% Amazon.
12. There are over 30 million US Netflix app users.
13. More than 27% school graduates are watching Netflix multiple time in a day.
14. 89% user love original content.
15. In US over 50% millennials are enjoying Netflix.
Download the latest Mobile App here:-
To download titles from Netflix on your mobile device, you will need:
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.4.2 or later
- An Internet connection
- The latest version of the Netflix iOS or Netflix Android app
Now you can Download TV shows and movies on Netflix
How to Download a Title
How to Watch a Title
How to Delete A title
Downloading and streaming consume similar amounts of data. If you are concerned about mobile data usage, Netflix suggests downloading while connected to Wi-Fi. See their Help Center for more information on data usage.
If you see an error message when attempting to download or watch a title, search their Help Center for the error message you’re seeing.