In order to improve the app’s capabilities, after Paytm, Freecharge has added the facility to buy Google Play recharge codes. Paytm and Freecharge users can now recharge their Google Play store account through these apps. Both these apps have now enabled a new section, ‘Google Play Store’ button. Through this, users can recharge their Google Play Store account just like a mobile recharge.
How To Recharge Google Play Using Paytm And Freecharge?
- Users need to first select ‘Google Play’ option on Paytm/Freecharge app
- After that enter the mobile number and the particular amount
- After entering the number and amount, the user will receive a unique code through SMS and e-mail
- The unique code can be redeemed to recharge Google Play accounts instantly
- These codes can be redeemed at a later stage as well
- The minimum amount of recharge is Rs 100 while the maximum is Rs 1500.
Use Of Google Play Recharge Amount
By adding money to your Google Play account, you can purchase digital content on like movies, games, e-books, apps and so on.
As other recharges, the Google Play recharges can be done through wallet money, debit/credit cards, and internet banking.
According to Sudeep Tandon, Chief Business Officer at Freecharge,
“Freecharge is continuously working on diversifying the different payment methods for the consumers. This is the next step towards expanding the company’s horizon. We are happy to bring expansive media consumption, services, apps and entertainment options of Google Play Store to Freecharge consumers.”
Just like any other recharge, the Google Play account recharge is also easy through both these apps. Let’s see what other new features are introduced in near future by Paytm and Freecharge to attract the consumers.